Friday, January 1, 2010

Some 2009 Favorites

2009 Favorite Pix
(This is just a few. Really. It took a lot of self-control not to load my entire i -photo library).
09collage
More 2009 favorite pix below

2009 Favorite Posts

Punching Bags
my mom got a punching bag for Christmas. it is hanging in her garage, where she does her punching thing. in my opinion it was an odd gift to request. i would never ask for a punching bag, i wouldn't want to waste my time beating and pounding at something.
or would i?

Birth Story
my friend said to me that our stories, when we came into a relationship with Christ, are our birth stories. she commented on how we mommies love to get together and recount all the details of the birth's of our children. she said that God loves to tell the story of how we were born, again and again, but the only way He can do this is through us. isn't that a sweet thought.


You Are My I Love You
I am your parent; you are my child.
I am your quiet place; you are my wild.
Driving Under the Influence of a Dunkin Donut
This is probably my favorite video blog (vlog) of the year. My husband Michael (who is typically my victim when I vlog), turned the tables on me, and with full control of the camera, captured me dunking and driving (btw- wouldn't that be a great advertisement slogan for Dunkin Donuts).

Seat 12A
I can't recall most of what Bob said, but I remember his face, and the Spirit alive in him. My Spirit was hungry for his Spirit. The Jesus in me had to sit with, meet with, cry with, rejoice with, the Jesus in him.

09 2collage

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog to visit this Saturday Morning!

    You have a precious family.

    I got those bags at JoAnn Craft Store! And I used a coupon so they were about $2.50. Happy crafting!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had so much more self-control choosing pictures. I have issues. Or too many sweet memories. I think I will choose to believe the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year of pictures! So many smiles and so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't see any pictures of me? that's ok. i'm not mad, i'm just assuming that you saved them for an entire blog post of their own. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! =) And I love the new look of the blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and posts.

    I'm looking forward to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise!
    I'm over from Lindsey's blog. I love your blog, it is wonderful! Her picture of your "peppermint crack" is what had me :) It looks delicious! Is it hard to make? I would love to look at the recipe..
    Also a few months back a girl at church asked where I got my posy pin I was wearing. I told her on line, she then asked if it was The Pleated Poppy, I said yes and then she said that she knew you. I think maybe from college or Bass Lake?? Her name is Kelly, can't remember her last name though..it is always amzing how small of a world it is!
    Have a great day!
    Denissa :)

    ReplyDelete