Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday

My head was still on the pillow thinking of this day, thinking of all I have to do- pack, phonecalls, clean, post something already ...
"I know what today is," Emilie said as she entered our room this morning. I was sure she'd say this is the day we go to
San Luis Obispo to see our cousins. She began, "They had the last supper, then they went to the Garden of Gethsemane, and today was the day He died on the cross." My head was still on the pillow thinking now of how blessed I am to have a little girl who wakes up with Jesus on her mind. Jesus was on my mind too.

Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too anne! yay for jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO DENSIE FOR TEACHING EMILIE ABOUT JESUS SO MUCH THAT SHE KNOW SOME OF THE STOREIES BY HEART ! HAPPY LATE EASTER !!!

    ReplyDelete