Saturday, April 28, 2007

How Sweet It Is...

Michael and Noah are at "mancamp" this weekend (Father Son Camp at Camp Sugarpine- www.sugarpine.org).
Before Noah left I asked if he'd miss me. He said, "no" :-(
How can I compete with sleeping in a tent, smores, water rocket launching, airsoft guns, and big helpings of steak and potatoes.

As I got into bed last night there were post-its on my pillow.
#1. I Love You Mine ("Mine" is how you say Mom in portuguese).
#2. I miss you
#3. How sweet it is to be loved by you (our song).
#4. Jesus Mommy bear ( We say Jesus to each other).

Ahhhhh, he loves me.

In their abscence, the girls and I are having girltime! bubblegum, ears pierced (Josie), ice cream, little purses, Hello Kitty store, flowers, curls, polish... the works!

2 comments:

  1. mancamp souns fun, but girl time sounds even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Josie I said congrads on getting her ears pierced, I hope that you girls had fun girl time !

    ReplyDelete