My sister-in-law Lindsey at imperfect tagged me.
Because i LOVE her i will play along!
What i was doing 10 years ago:
i was living in Bass Lake, with hubby of 1 1/2yrs and Noah, our new baby...i can tell you what i was doing- NURSING! What i was not doing was sleeping, fitting into my clothing, eating warm meals, but i was being made Real.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Back to reality after the Feast of Tents; laundry and cleaning to catch up on.
2. Blog about the Feast of Tents (might wait till tomorrow)
3. Teaching/train a child (or 3) in the way he should go
4. Hold Tight
5. Snuggle with Michael
Snacks i enjoy:
1. Popcorn with Lawry's season salt
2. Chips and the green sauce from El Cid
3. Peanuts and raisins
4. Edamame with soy sauce
5. Dave's chocolate chip cookies?
Things i would do if i were a millionaire:
1. Give $ back to Jesus
2. Pay off our mortgage and move up ( literally in elevation- not class, i'm not that kinda "Keeping up with the Joneses")
3. Kids future needs (college, homes, fuel)
5. Take my family to Flores, Azores
Places i have lived:
Bass Lake Ca.
And here California- though it seems like it's not in California :-)