Friday, September 12, 2008

fall fun

we're not sports people.

yes, we can be found glued to the tube during the olympics, cheering on michael phelps, oohhing and aweing at the sincronized swimmers, complaining about the girls beach volleyball briefs.

you would also find us at a super bowl party. we'd watch the commercials and the half time show, but during the actual game we'd be huddled around the food table for "super snacking." (michael says, "i like to watch the game")

and, if it counts for sports (and i think it does) we could be found with a wii controller in hand, in front of the tube battling it out in tennis, golf, or bowling.

still, one of our favorite fall activities is going to the local high school's football games.
it is fun to be a part of the community, cheer on the team, snack on junk food, and be with some of our favorite people ever!


What is one of your favorite fall activities?

3 comments:

  1. One of my many favorite fall activites is get apples at the apple orchard and to go to football games! I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall football games - so much fun!

    I found the timers at uncommon goods (uncommongoods.com) - aren't they fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to football games :o)

    Also the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. I miss the one that was 5 miles from my house in MN- they had the best homemade soup... a great place to go for lunch.

    I love the fall! I am ready for warmer clothes, hot chocolate, snuggling with a blanket, pumpkin bars :o)

    ReplyDelete